- 12x12 Insert booklet w lyrics and rare band pics
- First time ever released on vinyl
- Limited to just 200 Black vinyl
- Part of the elite Metal Icon Series of Retroactive Records
- Features critically acclaimed new vocalist, Brian Phyll Miller who hoists high the high standards Saint fans enjoyed with Josh Kramer!
- Jerry Johnson, while always providing a solid performance, has never equaled the charisma that Dee Harrington brought to the band...until now. This album is Jerry's coming-out party. The leads on this album are crisp and incredible. The rhythm guitar work is stellar.
ABOUT THE ALBUM
Originally released in 2014, we at Retroactive were resistant to any new Saint vocalist. Boy, was that a mistake. Brian Phyll Miller is elite in every way, and he continues the high standard of excellence fans have come to expect of Saint. The album also serves as Jerry Johnson's coming out party for guitar heroics. We knew he had it in him, but Broad is the Gateestablishes Jerry as one of the best! It's all held together by the thundering and thumping bass lines of none other than Richard Lynch, the definition of Christian metal royalty - and we present a must-have random color Vinyl reissue - remastered by Rob Colwell of Bombworks Sound, that comes with a 12x12 Insert with lyrics and band pics. For fans of Judas Priest, Dokken, and Messiah Prophet.
1 Broad Is The Gate
3 We All Stand
4 Demon Pill
5 We Will Fight
6 Who You Are
7 Reach The Sky
8 Never Same
9 Metal Cross